Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Caulking-Gunn@work.com is offline

Default USA snow and ice storm; gonna needing home repair

On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 22:18:02 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:

Dec 5, 2013

News folks talking about the big ice and snow storm over central and
mideast USA. Massive power cuts possible. Ice, and more.

Barometers are falling sharply!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyDoerpoSRI

I've been dealing with frozen water and drainage pipes in my house and
barn, and I just found a cracked toilet in the trailer house I'm fixing.
What ****es me off is that I put RV antifreeze in that toilet, but
apparently there was just enough water in it to not let the anti-freeze
do it's job.

I'll bet that plumbers will be busy all over the country fixing broken
pipes due to freezing. And of course linemen and electricians will be
working round the clock in the south.

It used to be that people went south when the weather got too cold for
them, but now that the climate has gone bonkers, there is no longer that
option. I thought global warming was going to end these severe
winters.....

I hate winter!!!!