Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,sci.electronics.repair

Default Alarm system transformer + power supply (would both go bad atonce?)

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

You aired up the tires on the choppers? ^_^

No, I maintained the WeatherVision system that provided weather
data to the pilot ready rooms, and delivered the base ETV
programs to their classrooms. We were only allowed 15 minutes
downtime before they shut down the airfields. Up to 17 of them.
I also repaired a couple RADAR systems when they were short on
techs.

The only thing that was inflated on a chopper were the pilots.
;-)

Were there girl pilots flying choppers when you were there? You
don't want to dis your girlfriend if she pilots an Apache. ^_^

This was the early '70s and they were training medivac pilots for
Vietnam, so there were no female pilots at the time. Women were not
allowed in combat zones back then. The air was pumped into their egos
to made them crazy and brave enough to fly into areas where the enemy
would shoot down a medical copter. The only girls around Rucker back
then were hookers or underage girls who would fool a GI into sex,
then make them sign over half their pay (For their entire time they
remained in the service) to keep from being charged with rape. Some
were getting half the pay from over a dozen GIs.

Funny how the sex scam never changes. There's been a story about a
football player who was accused of rape a year after it allegedly
occurred only after his accuser found out he may wind up making lots of
money playing professional ball. No, I'm not a football fan. ^_^

TDD