Posted to alt.home.repair

Default USA snow and ice storm; gonna needing home repair

On 12/6/2013 4:14 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 06 Dec 2013 16:02:11 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

If my roommate yells at her for acting dog-like, she is likely to
go crap under his desk. ^_^

I'm not mad. Better his desk than yours.

... back to my pipe and pool pump patrol

35 years ago I owned a real dog, he retrieved bricks when I threw them
as far as I could. I raised him from a pup and he grew to be a cute
little 100lb Weimaraner. By the time he was a year old he could stand on
his hind legs and put his front paws on my shoulders but I'm only 5' 12"
tall. The end of my thumbs and Sandy's paws are the same size, darn
pocket puppy. ^_^

TDD