Posted to uk.d-i-y
YAPH YAPH is offline

Default Regis TRV

On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 15:43:56 -0800, sm_jamieson wrote:

I have a radiator to fit tomorrow. I have a Regis (looks like "Reglo" as
printed on the unit) brand one in a packet a couple of years old. Anyone
know if Regis are reliable or where they are made ? Or should I get
another one ? Must be quite slimline as radiator will be quite close to
the wall. Probably not a Danfoss one with any hint of chrome though -
those seem very expensive ! Simon.

Danfoss without a hint of chrome? Not cheapest but depends how soon you
want to replace it ;-)

--
John Stumbles -- http://yaph.co.uk

The floggings will continue until morale improves