Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Regis TRV

I have a radiator to fit tomorrow. I have a Regis (looks like "Reglo" as printed on the unit) brand one in a packet a couple of years old. Anyone know if Regis are reliable or where they are made ?
Or should I get another one ? Must be quite slimline as radiator will be quite close to the wall. Probably not a Danfoss one with any hint of chrome though - those seem very expensive !
Simon.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 15:43:56 -0800, sm_jamieson wrote:

I have a radiator to fit tomorrow. I have a Regis (looks like "Reglo" as
printed on the unit) brand one in a packet a couple of years old. Anyone
know if Regis are reliable or where they are made ? Or should I get
another one ? Must be quite slimline as radiator will be quite close to
the wall. Probably not a Danfoss one with any hint of chrome though -
those seem very expensive ! Simon.

Danfoss without a hint of chrome? Not cheapest but depends how soon you
want to replace it ;-)

--
John Stumbles -- http://yaph.co.uk

The floggings will continue until morale improves
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, December 7, 2013 12:59:07 AM UTC, YAPH wrote:
On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 15:43:56 -0800, sm_jamieson wrote:

I have a radiator to fit tomorrow. I have a Regis (looks like "Reglo" as

printed on the unit) brand one in a packet a couple of years old. Anyone

know if Regis are reliable or where they are made ? Or should I get

another one ? Must be quite slimline as radiator will be quite close to

the wall. Probably not a Danfoss one with any hint of chrome though -

those seem very expensive ! Simon.

Danfoss without a hint of chrome? Not cheapest but depends how soon you

want to replace it ;-)

--

John Stumbles -- http://yaph.co.uk

The floggings will continue until morale improves

I got a Danfoss (with chrome) in the end - they are the slimmest. They also now do an all white model for 5 quid less. I did not know there are too types, wax and liquid, and the liquid types are much more responsive. I have to admit, the Danfoss one seems to be good quality, smooth easy operation (its not fitted yet !)
Simon.