Posted to alt.home.repair

Default USA snow and ice storm; gonna needing home repair

On Fri, 06 Dec 2013 11:49:00 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Dec 5, 2013

News folks talking about the big ice and snow storm over central and
mideast USA. Massive power cuts possible. Ice, and more.

Things are pretty well frozen over here in N. TX.

Reached a high of +12C here in "the great white north" - Waterloo
Ontario, yesterday. We've had about 2 inches of snow in total so far,
and it's all gone at the moment. The Yamaha Snow Blower has the
heated grips installed so I'm ready for it when it comes - and the new
7200 watt generator is ready to go as well.

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!