Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default No pouches in B+Q

I walked into the B+Q at Hanley. looking for a simple pouch -or maybe to buy a cheap belt and pouch:

Where will I find the pouches?

What pouches

Nail pouches or thing like that

We don't sell pouches

Tool belt, then

No, we don't sell anything like that.

I wondered around the store thinking "*ing idiot!"

Then I went to Wickes' feeling a stupid idiot.
And Wickes' didn't have one either. By this time Tool Station had closed so I went home wondering "Did they expect me to buy a 50 quid pair of trousers with suitable pockets?" becasue that's all both stores had. I'm a silly fool not a stupid one.

Come March, when I won't need one, every garden centre/DIY shop will be flooded with them. Aja caramba.