Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default USA snow and ice storm; gonna needing home repair

On Fri, 06 Dec 2013 13:01:38 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Oren wrote:

On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 22:32:45 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Dec 5, 2013

News folks talking about the big ice and snow storm over central and
mideast USA. Massive power cuts possible. Ice, and more.

Tonight -- Las Vegas -- Partly cloudy with a chance of snow after
midnight. Low of 27F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 50%.

I may have to put long pants on

Ow. I was just there earlier this week and the weather was much nicer.

It was. I'm on pipe and pool pump patrol this week, so they don't
freeze. Next week will get warmer from climate change