RonB

Default OT as Hell - Sam's Club

Oh Yeah - I forgot. Sam's public price on gasoline is always competitive.
When you subtract the .05/gallon member's discount, it more than pays for
the membership (even if you aren't driving my 8.1 Liter Chevy pickup).

"RonB" wrote in message
I think it pays, if you use the membership. I recently priced a set of BF
Goodrich light truck tires all over Wichita, KS at prices ranging from

$465
to $579 (installed). I got them at Sam's for $406. (If they had made

their
1 hour installation guarantee they would have cost $436). This alone paid
this year's membership. We also save in bulk groceries and a lot of bulk
packaged clothing items like t-shirts, socks, etc. Some of Sam's meat and
frozen food items are of good quality. I have also seen some very good
prices on items like laptops, televisions and power tools. You just have

be willing to buy the single model they sell.

Heck - you can't beat the free meal they provide in the aisles every
Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Yeah - no pride!

"