Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Using two sets of cordless phones on one line

News formulated the question :
Probably a daft question, but is there any reason not to use two sets of
cordless phones on one phone line?

None at all.

We used to have two phone lines (home and business), but now have just the
one. Both had cordless phones, so we now have a spare set of cordless
phones. I realise a call could not be transferred from a phone on one set to
a phone on the other set, but, other than that, any reason not to use both
sets on one line? No possible interference issues?

If they are a very old analogue set, there might be interference, but
probably not - try it.

If they are modern DAC type, set one base up as the one base which is
plugged into the line and operate all four phone from that one base,
you should then be able to transfer calls between them.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)