Charlie Self

Default OT as Hell - Sam's Club

Barry notes:

FWIW, I've seen stuff that both Sam's and Wal-Mart carry selling for
less in Wal-Mart.

Another note on Wal-Mart: frequently, twofers sell for more than you'd spend
buying two singles of an item. Recently, I've noticed that acetaminophin with
two 100 tab bottles in the pack sells for about 14 cents more than two single
packs; last week, Coke 24 packs were on sale, for a buck more than two 12
packs.

This is marketing in its finest hour. Over the years, we've been educated to
believe that buying larger packs saves money.

Today, you'd damned well better check, because it may well cost you
considerably more.

Charlie Self
"When you appeal to force, there's one thing you must never do - lose." Dwight
D. Eisenhower