Markus Romanoff

Default Enineered flooring question!

I just installed a Bruce engineered flooring system in several rooms.
I looks beautiful and the finish is rated to last longer than I will
be in the house.

Not long after the installation , my cat peed on the flooring and the
urine ran into the unsealed butt ends of the boards and started to
delaminate the surface wood layer. I caught it quickly and is now
barely noticeable.

Since the flooring is pre-finished and does not require a urethane
finish coating which would have sealed the flooring to such "spills",
is there any aftermarket searer that can be applied to the flooring to
make the joints watertight?