Randy Chapman

Default OT as Hell - Sam's Club

Diapers, forumla, shampoo, frozen chicken breasts, gas, milk, ice cream,
ritz crackers, mac'n'cheese, tuna, cold cereal, cereal bars, dvds, games
(xbox, computer, etc), music cds, at least, are all considerably cheaper
than other places. The gas station personell, however, are horribly rude.
It really depends on what and how much you buy. We have five kids with one
on the way, and go through the above items like craz.....

--randy

"BUB 209" wrote in message
Just wondering if anybody really feels they get a bargain or really save

even
the
30.00 or more they plunk down for a membership. I got mine whithout

looking
around the store and the first thing I saw was a stack of apple pies - for
12.00
each. By the time I was leaving, I had this picture in my mind of food
industry
CEOs sitting around a swimming pool watching a bunch of ants swarming over
a piece of watermelon, and the proverbial lightbulb going off - "We'll
mesmerise
the masses with mass quantities!"