Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default O/T: Software

On 12/5/2013 4:45 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Subject

Thanks to all who responded.

It appears the problem is with the home page I had chosen,
Huffington Post, not updating rather than the browser, FireFox.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised now that AOL owns HP.

Just out of curosity, what do other people use as their home
page?

What else would you expect from a liberal website, Lew?

I use Yahoo so I can customize the National and local news, my geek
stuff, woodworking stuff like FWW blogs etc. Been using it for ten years
of more and have gotten used to it, and I've had a yahoo email account
for at least that long, so it all works.

I also have a customized local .htm page on my hard drive, with tons of
much used links, that is tabbed to the browser.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net