Philip Lewis

Default OT as Hell - Sam's Club

(BUB 209) writes:
Just wondering if anybody really feels they get a bargain or really save even
the 30.00 or more they plunk down for a membership. I got mine

Well... we've been members for several years now... and i think we
make up the membership in gas prices (3-7 cents cheaper * 12 gallons *
2 cars * 20 fillups/year = 14.40-33.60/yr ), kitty litter ($1-2
cheaper * 2/3 months * 12 = $8-$16), and a several other items.
Not to mention the time saved by not having to go to the regular
stores as often, because we have it "in stock" due to mass quantities.

you still have to watch prices, but if you watch for "good deals" on
stuff you'll use, then you should at least break even.

--
be safe.
flip