Gary

Default OT as Hell - Sam's Club

"BUB 209" wrote in message
Just wondering if anybody really feels they get a bargain or really save

even
the
30.00 or more they plunk down for a membership. I got mine whithout

looking
around the store and the first thing I saw was a stack of apple pies - for
12.00
each. By the time I was leaving, I had this picture in my mind of food
industry
CEOs sitting around a swimming pool watching a bunch of ants swarming over
a piece of watermelon, and the proverbial lightbulb going off - "We'll
mesmerise
the masses with mass quantities!"

I'm a warehouse junkie, I have both Sam's and Costco memberships. Sam's
gasoline is consistently 5 cents cheaper than other gas stations in the
area. My wife swears that the bulk laundry detergents and bleaches are
diluted.

Gary