Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My boat is ready to go in the water

Jim Wilkins wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I like the 12' x 4' crates they ship bulk plate glass in. Two nice
13' 2x12s and a bunch of other good lumber.

I built two sheds out of ~4"x3"x10' hardwood stringers from the
pallets that kitchen counters come on. A 4' wrecking bar disassembles
pallets fairly easily.

Sometimes the big box store managers will give me a good price on
plywood damaged in shipping, like $8 a sheet for thin oak, when I had
gone in to buy Lauan underlayment to make small cabinets.

It bothers me to see useable stuff sent to landfills.

Me, too. That's why I have a couple hundred board feet of 1x6 and
larger 12' longer boards in storage.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.