Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Software

j wrote:

Try disabling the plugins, they can be problematic in FF. Flash can
be a crasher and Chrome handles those crashes better. Memory leaks?,
dunno for sure.

I'm a web developer, so I have a wide variety of browsers, FireFox
just doesn't seem to be the animal it used to be.

Unfortunately - that seems to be true. So, as a web developer, are you
suggesting Chrome over Firefox these days? It's not clear from your comment
above. What a shame - Firefox used to be the relief from the Microsoft
crap, and now seems to be more of the same.

--

-Mike-