Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default My boat is ready to go in the water

On 12/4/2013 7:47 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 4:40:56 PM UTC-8, Richard wrote:

When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops.

What Mark Wieber start typing the bull**** begins.

I have been teaching for the local American Sailing Association

for a while now, gunner. And I got my first USCG ticket back in

1975.

Real world experience where as per usual it looks to me like Mark Wieber has

very little real world sailing experience and pretends to be an expert.
Nothing unusual here. This is very similar to Wieber going on and on
about CNC machining even though Wieber has never had a job as a CNC
machinist in a machining job shop. He also has zero, and I do mean zero,
CADCAM skills. What I really love is how Wieber pretends to have me in
his kill file but when he can't take the pressure I put him under he
starts responding to my posts calling him on his never ending bull**** /
lies.

So no, I'm not buying any of that "entertainment".

The only people who buy any of Mark Wieber's bull**** and lies are his clique of idiot members like Larry Jackass and those that think they can get something for nothing or dirt cheap from him.