Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Software

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Looking for some guidance.

Running FireFox on XP.

Can minimize FireFox with no problem.

When I restore from the minimize position after some period of time,
usually an hour or so, get a complaint that FireFox is not responding.

This requires that I close out FireFox, then reload and things are
hunky-dory.

Any ideas where to start to solve this problem?

This may be a bug in Firefox Lew. I'm still running XP as well, and over
the past couple of months I've had several anomolies with Firefox - all of
which went away on their own after one of their updates. It seems they are
not testing their code very well before making releases these days.

I have not experienced the particular problem you are seeing, but that's not
really saying anything. I'd give it a couple of days and see if the problem
goes away (likely with an update from Mozilla).

--

-Mike-