Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default O/T: Software

On 12/4/2013 6:47 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Looking for some guidance.

Running FireFox on XP.

Can minimize FireFox with no problem.

When I restore from the minimize position after some period of time,
usually an hour or so, get a complaint that FireFox is not responding.

This requires that I close out FireFox, then reload and things are
hunky-dory.

Any ideas where to start to solve this problem?

Disable ALL add-ons and see if the problem persists.

If it does, do a complete uninstall, hard reboot the computer and a
complete reinstall of the latest version.

See what happens and THEN begin adding your add-ons (if any) one by one,
holding your breath each time to see if the symptoms come back.