AL

Default 220V small tool supplier in US??

International Tools sells 220v tools. Try this link:

http://hottoolprices.com/220volt/main.htm

If it doesn't work, go to www.internationaltool.com and poke around for
220v.

I've ordered from them before and can recommend them.

"Terry King" wrote in message
.. .
I need to buy a couple of 220V tools to take to Africa with me next
month. I want a BOSCH jigsaw, top handle type, and a drywall gun,
prefereably BOSCH, with a 220V or multivoltage charger.

Do any of you know a US supplier of these tools in 220V version??
Or a good European supplier who ships to US??

I don't want to ship to or buy in Africa (Tunisia) due to very high
import duties.

Pointers appreciated.

I can't take the BIG tools with me... :-(

--
Regards, Terry King ...In The Woods In Vermont

"The one who dies with the most parts LOSES! What do you need??"