Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Boys metal project

On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 05:37:01 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 3 Dec 2013 23:02:11 -0800, "azotic"
wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
I want to build a project with my 8 and 10 year old grandsons while they
spend the time with us. I want it to be one for each of them, and
something that would last. I want it to be useful, or decorative for their
room. They might only get to do some filing or bending, but something that
they could help build.

Suggestions?

How about a set of steel drums or bongo drums.
Let them build the musical instruments with your
guidence and oversight. Migh spark an intrest in
metal working and music.

Best Regards
Tom.

And best of all...they take them with them when they go home with
their parents!

Gunner, pondering how his sister bought his 5 yr old son a full on
drum set.....and still grits his teeth....

I would have disowned the bitch that very second.

--
Just as a picture is drawn by an artist, surroundings
are created by the activities of the mind.