RonB

Default OT as Hell - Sam's Club

I think it pays, if you use the membership. I recently priced a set of BF
Goodrich light truck tires all over Wichita, KS at prices ranging from $465
to $579 (installed). I got them at Sam's for $406. (If they had made their
1 hour installation guarantee they would have cost $436). This alone paid
this year's membership. We also save in bulk groceries and a lot of bulk
packaged clothing items like t-shirts, socks, etc. Some of Sam's meat and
frozen food items are of good quality. I have also seen some very good
prices on items like laptops, televisions and power tools. You just have to
be willing to buy the single model they sell.

Heck - you can't beat the free meal they provide in the aisles every
Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Yeah - no pride!

"BUB 209" wrote in message
Just wondering if anybody really feels they get a bargain or really save

even
the
30.00 or more they plunk down for a membership. I got mine whithout

looking
around the store and the first thing I saw was a stack of apple pies - for
12.00
each. By the time I was leaving, I had this picture in my mind of food
industry
CEOs sitting around a swimming pool watching a bunch of ants swarming over
a piece of watermelon, and the proverbial lightbulb going off - "We'll
mesmerise
the masses with mass quantities!"