Edwin Pawlowski

Default OT as Hell - Sam's Club

"BUB 209" wrote in message
Just wondering if anybody really feels they get a bargain or really save

even
the
30.00 or more they plunk down for a membership.

Can't speak for Sam's, but have a membership at BJ's. I know I save at least
two or three times my membership cost. I've save it on a single purchase a
couple of times.

Know prices so you can compare. Example: Supermarket boneless or roast is
$4 a pound. BJ's price is $1.89. You have to buy the whole loin so we cut
it into three ices and freeze.

Fill a propane tank. Local stations $12. BJ's $7.49

Bought a high definition TV and saved $100 over any other source I found.

Worth it for me.
Ed