Robert Galloway

Default 220V small tool supplier in US??

Terry,
I took 110 volt tools to Europe and bought 220 volt tools which I
have subsequently brought back. Have you thought about a transformer?
I don't know about a drywall gun but a 300 W transformer takes care of
most of my tools and a 2400w takes care of all plus multiple tools as
once. (Heavy to ship)

rhg

Terry King wrote:
I need to buy a couple of 220V tools to take to Africa with me next
month. I want a BOSCH jigsaw, top handle type, and a drywall gun,
prefereably BOSCH, with a 220V or multivoltage charger.

Do any of you know a US supplier of these tools in 220V version??
Or a good European supplier who ships to US??

I don't want to ship to or buy in Africa (Tunisia) due to very high
import duties.

Pointers appreciated.

I can't take the BIG tools with me... :-(