Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wage Strikes Planned at Fast-Food Outlets

On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 08:54:01 -0600, Ignoramus19407
wrote:

My prediction: in 15 years, the average number of employees at a
McDonalds fast food restaurant will be between 1 and 2. Everything
else will be automated. There is no reason to have so many people
there working.

Absolutely. My buddy in LoCal is automating factories all around
Sandy Eggo county now. He's done hard candy factories, chocolate
factories, digital embroidery factories, and is now working (for the
past 6 months) on a soap factory automation scheme. He says the
average loss of employees is over 50%, with some at 90%. One guy
receives shipping and loads the hoppers, and presses the GO button
while the other guy stacks boxed product, ships stuff out, and answers
the phone.

Fast food will come entirely premade with none of this silly "Have It
Your Way" crap to interfere with the profits. It's not like the fast
food addicts will have any say, just as smokers don't have any say as
to the 140 different chemicals, pesticides, and known carcinogens used
on their tobacco. Viva Monsanto! cringe

--
Just as a picture is drawn by an artist, surroundings
are created by the activities of the mind.