Nick Bozovich

Default How to fight rust...

"Blade and Bit" rust remover by Boeshield applied with a Scotch Brite pad
will take the rust off. Then coat with Boeshield or Top Coat (follow the
directions on the can). I'm sure there are other solutions, but this seems
to work for me.

Nick B

"Faustino Dina" wrote in message
Hi all,

I live in a high moisture area. Recently I noticed one of my flat wood

bits
is getting rust (oxidizing) and it was not used yet (!) Now I'm worried
about my circular saw's blade. Which care should I have with them? May be
covering them with light oil or something alike... What do you reccommend?

Thanks

--
Faustino Dina
If my email address starts with two 'f'