Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My boat is ready to go in the water

On 3 Dec 2013 06:00:10 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2013-12-03, Gunner Asch wrote:
Finished the refurbishment of the Ensenada 20 this morning

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...54671013202642

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...02/Ensenada20#

It only took 2.5 months..but I had to do other stuff along the way.

Pity that is it not reasonable weather to *use* it now. (Or at
least not so here, not sure about CA.

Enjoy,
DoN.

Today it was 71 with a variable wind around 10-15 knots, tonight its
down in the high 30s..chilly.

We have little to no snow here and winter tends to bring out the sail
gys and windsurfers because its not dust devil wints but true winds.

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---