Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My boat is ready to go in the water

On Mon, 02 Dec 2013 17:11:05 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Finished the refurbishment of the Ensenada 20 this morning

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...54671013202642

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...02/Ensenada20#

It only took 2.5 months..but I had to do other stuff along the way.

I thought you had already fixed the wooden runners on the trailer.
Those look like they're still indenting the fiberglass of the boat
pretty deeply (couple inches?) at the front now.

The dingus was probably a bracket for a deck light or sumpin'.

Late this afternoon..I moved the next refurb into the work area...

This one..gets a full custom cabin and lots of little tweeks and mods

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...2602/Venture24

--
Just as a picture is drawn by an artist, surroundings
are created by the activities of the mind.