Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default My boat is ready to go in the water

On 12/2/2013 7:11 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
Finished the refurbishment of the Ensenada 20 this morning

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...54671013202642

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...02/Ensenada20#

It only took 2.5 months..but I had to do other stuff along the way.

Late this afternoon..I moved the next refurb into the work area...

This one..gets a full custom cabin and lots of little tweeks and mods

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...2602/Venture24

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

Looks pretty good, Gunner.
If the sails shape as well, you are going to be ok.