Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Parkside router.

In article ,
fred wrote:
I don't understand why you think your 'Big' router won't manage a small
hole. With the appropriate jig, easily home made, they will make any
size hole. If you dont fancy making your own jig then these people,
http://www.microfence.com/ make the Rolls Royce version, at a Rolls
Royce price. They are very accurate. Can be set to 0.001" with complete
confidence and repeatabiiity.

Depends on how much dismantling you're willing to do, I suppose. But it
seems to say the minimum circle is 6". Way bigger than I need.

--
*If they arrest the Energizer Bunny, would they charge it with battery? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.