Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Parkside router.

In article ,
Bob Minchin wrote:
However I doubt that they will have your 3/16 shank cutters. I guess the
trick for those will be to stock up when ever aldidls are running offers
on the routers as they usually will have additional tooling offered at
the same time.

I don't remember seeing spare sets at all. Several of their power tools
come up fairly often - this was the only time I've seen this one. It
appealed because of the ability to make holes down to about 100mm
diameter. My other routers start at much more than that. Besides, it was
cheap. ;-)

--
*Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.