Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mobile phone dissasembly - Samsung Galaxy S2

Actualy DIY question -

I'm replacing this component in SWMBO's S2 as it will not charge (except
very occasionally)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/boobs/190821532387

I already opened the case to find out the Rev number (it's a v2.3 of 4
possibles) on that sub PCB.

To replace it when the part comes, I have to (according to the youtube vids)
pop various flat ribbon cable connectors off.

Anyone done this and anything to watch out for? Same for replacing the
ribbon connectors?

Vid suggests the pop off with a plectum like tool (I have this).

Looks too easy!! :-o I'm sure there are some wise words worth asking for
first I can see a million things going wrong...

Cheers

Tim