Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT for home repair subject) Right versus privileges

On 11/30/2013 1:38 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 07:42:37 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjlzI...&feature=share

This fellow uses the right to keep and bear arms
as an example of how rights are lost.

I think he totally makes sense.

A right you can't exercise is a right you no longer have. That's been
the approach of the gun-haters.

But in the US, we have the right to keep and bear arms, after the
background check, if we can find a gun for sale, if we can find ammo,
and as long as we comply with all the regulations of carry, and get the
necessary permit to carry, which might be issued, or not.

--
..
Christopher A. Young