Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I may attempt to murder a gopher ... I just might stoop to that level (so help me God)

On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 03:18:41 -0500, micky
wrote:

On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 22:12:17 -0800, Todd wrote:

On 11/29/2013 09:37 PM, Danny D'Amico wrote:
Don't have cats;

Borrow some poo from the neighbor's litter box.

Does that mean he has to return it later?

This is how kids get in trouble.

They start of saying to a classmate, "Can I borrow a sheet of paper",
when they have no intention of returning it, and the lender has no
expectation of getting it back.

Later they borrow a car from car dealer's parking lot.

Then they borrow 50,000 from the armored car guard.

The they borrow $17,000,000,000,000.00 from their unborn children. But
that's OK, because they can be killed before they have to pay. Someone
else's children can pay.

And they figure they're borrowing, not stealing so it's all right.

Danny, be up front and set a good example for your kids. Tell the
people with the cat you want the poo for keeps. No backsies.

This way they won't grow up to be armored car robbers.

....or Democrats.