Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I may attempt to murder a gopher ... I just might stoop to thatlevel (so help me God)

On 11/30/2013 9:46 AM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 05:37:39 +0000 (UTC), Danny D'Amico
wrote:

I was wondering a mechanical thing.

"10 PSI on the Propane & 80 PSI on the Oxygen. Only putting Oxygen in
75% of the time"

The guy will send you plans to make a Rodenator...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4CNsRwtFy8

http://www.rodenator.com/

If you pump enough oxy propane into the hole,
you could start a heck of an earth quake. The
seismic recorder guys would send you membership
subscriptions. Is that what they did in Vietnam,
with the VC tunnels? Might research that. More
likely gasoline poured into the tunnels. Or
gas grenades. Smoke grenades.

--
..
Christopher A. Young