Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I may attempt to murder a gopher ... I just might stoop to thatlevel (so help me God)

On 11/29/2013 10:55 PM, Danny D'Amico wrote:
On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 01:47:30 +0000, Doug Miller wrote:

Here is a picture of the cute guy in the summer:
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3759/1...c5dd5b36_o.jpg

And, here's a picture of the devastation on my "lawn" he wrought:
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3672/1...2506924d_o.jpg

I don't like to kill - I just want him to go away - so I already
tried all the obnoxious chemicals I could find around my pool:

My trailer park has a trap they put out, and they
do catch and move and release. Wasted effort.
On the roads near me, I see woodchuck / groundhog
all the time near the roads. Scampering about.
This part of the world has plenty of them. I could
trap and kill five a day, and hardly affect the
population.

You may be unable to do much about things.
--
..
Christopher A. Young