Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default I may attempt to murder a gopher ... I just might stoop to that level (so help me God)

"Danny D'Amico" wrote in message
news
I guess I can try these obnoxious methods:
d) Filling his holes up with the garden hose

I tried that once. Shoved the hose in as far as possible (6-8 feet) and let
it run. Our soil is sand and all the water did was soak in, burrow never
flooded. Went to pull out the hose, no way...the burrow had collapsed
around it and I had to dig it out. YMMV

I've learned to live with gophers. They move around quite a bit so wait and
he will go next door.

--

dadiOH