Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D'Amico Danny D'Amico is offline

Default I may attempt to murder a gopher ... I just might stoop to thatlevel (so help me God)

On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 21:18:07 -0800, Todd wrote:

Dig out about a foot of their hole. Cram cat s-- down
the hole. Dried cat pee from the litter box works too.
Cover the hole back up. Felines are their mortal enemies.

Don't have cats; but, I was wondering a mechanical thing.

If I exhaust gas them out, how do you connect the exhaust pipe to
a 2" pool vacuum hose without melting the hose?

Any suggestions for a cheap and already available fitting?