Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default I may attempt to murder a gopher ... I just might stoop to that level (so help me God)

Danny D'Amico wrote in news
On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 01:47:30 +0000, Doug Miller wrote:

Get a rat trap, and bait it with raisins.

Actually, I've seen the guy, and he's not a chipmunk, but,
I realize you can only tell from his holes in the picture.

Here is a picture of the cute guy in the summer:
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3759/1...c5dd5b36_o.jpg

Even worse: you have chipmunks *and* a gopher.

And, here's a picture of the devastation on my "lawn" he wrought:
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3672/1...2506924d_o.jpg

Yep, looks like a gopher hole.

[...]
Since then, I covered my "lawn" with wood chips. But, the darn
gopher is overturning them with a half-dozen holes daily.
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7348/1...773a032d_o.gif

And *that* is a chipmunk hole.

Rat traps for the chipmunks, and a rat terrier for the gopher.