Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default I may attempt to murder a gopher ... I just might stoop to that level (so help me God)

bob haller writes:

use a live trap and relocate whatever is bothering you.

but seriously how bad are some chipmunk holes?

Looked like a chipmunk to me too, but maybe more pictures
or observation would help.

I've got quite a few chipmunks, and sometimes they are a problem.
I had one get under the area my garden hose hangs and
the ground collapsed.

Then I had a city right by the front door that the postman
kept sinking into.

I mostly block the entrances so they go somewhere else.

My guests really like watching them scamper around at
barbecues. So, I say live with them but deal with digging
where you don't want it.

--
Dan Espen