Posted to uk.d-i-y
Road_Hog[_4_] Road_Hog[_4_] is offline

Default How to evaluate silver plate v solid silver

On Friday, November 29, 2013 2:43:32 PM UTC, ss wrote:

Its something I was given when I worked for the company and was going to

bin it then thought a collector may buy it, its a silver pot noodle and

will try and get £100 as only 200 ever produced in 1980, I know they had

a solid gold version but only about 10 of those. No harm in trying.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ps3f2a00c6.jpg

Someone trying to flog one on ebay atm, up for £95 but no bids.

Although noticed the spinning forks seem to sell well and I have a couple of those in the boxes (somewhere).