Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 2002 Unisaw

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 15:32:23 -0500, Bill
wrote:

Bill wrote:

Towards that goal, I noticed that Menards has this miter saw stand on
sale tomorrow for $29.99:
http://www.menards.com/main/see-more...74-c-13916.htm

I did a little research and found this is the Portamate 3600, and I
compared it to the Portamate 4000. If it were the latter, I might bite.
My current miter saw configuration take up more space than it justifies
when I'm not using it.

Space can be a problem. Since we moved to this house, that's not my
problem anymore. I need time to fill the 2000^ft unfinished[*]
basement. ;-)
[*] so unfinished that there was one outlet in the entire thing.