Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Caulking-Gunn@work.com is offline

Default Has anyone tried FlexsealŽ?

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 20:42:53 -0600, DanG wrote:

I don't really know what the substrate is that you are tyring to
patch/conserve/ protect. I would still reccommend this product not
matter what the material. It sticks to virtually anything, it is very
easy to imbed nylon reinforcement screen, and is easy with which to
work. Happy user - no affiliation:

http://www.buyinsulationproductstore...-Mastic/Detail

I answered what material I am covering in another response to this
thread. I looked at this website. I think I've seen this stuff used on
insulated pipes in commercial buildings. It does look like it may have
potential for my needs.