Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default 2002 Unisaw

wrote:
You'll use the inserts. You'll probably want to buy more, if you do a
lot of dado cuts. Did I mention that Forrest makes a nice dado set?
;-)

I already bought a Freud dado set, with Rockler's 20% off coupon a few
months ago--anticipating that I would one day own a saw. What I need is
a suitable 230W adapter/plug-inlet for the wall. The one I already
purchased doesn't fit the horizontally-slotted plug. That's the sort of
problem you may run into with anticipatory purchases...

I really like my JessEm miter gauge (JessEm makes great stuff). The
Incra 1000HD is really nice, too, though not as solid.

Amazon had the Incra 1000HD on sale for about $110 during last Christmas
season. I'll let you know if I see it.
If you doubt me, check camelcamelcamel.com (I haven't checked, I may be
off by a few dollars).

Bill