Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 2002 Unisaw

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 20:25:20 -0500, Bill
wrote:

Bill wrote:
I was looking at parts diagram for a 2002 Unisaw that I located that
didn't have a blade guard or splitter. ...

Cheers,
Bill

As it turns out, the stand for the saw is actually setting on it's table
top. %-)

Am I likely to have much success moving things around with a crowbar and
some pieces of twobyfour?

Just pick it up!

Seriously, you should be able to flip it over without too much
trouble. Try pushing sideways on the stand. I wouldn't put a crowbar
to the top.

I have the names of some folks who may be able to contract for help if I
am the high bidder. I'm just not sure if I trust them (to not lift it
by the top).

You shouldn't need to lift it at all. Rock it back and forth. Use
2x4 shims to get it high enough to get it on a dolly.

I'm planning for at least 45 seconds of excitement for tomorrow! : )
No! Not a hot date.

Glutton!