Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus26213 Ignoramus26213 is offline

Default Goose fell from the sky

On 2013-11-27, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

About Raptors: Not likely to attack a bird as large as a goose.
About Disease: Sick animals set down somewhere and die slowly. They
don't just 'fall out of the sky'.

I agree.

On your question, Ig... DO YOU HAVE overhead wires high enough to be in a
'normal' flight approach to (or departure from) nearby bodies of water
big enough to host a gaggle of them?

Exactly. Yes. I have overhead wires and a retention pond, the wires
would be on approach to the retention pond.

Geese tend to argue and fuss with one-another while in formation, often
paying more attention to that than where they're going. All they have to
pay close attention to is maintaining wing-tip distance/angle from the
next bird up the line.

OK, great. The liver and heart tasted exceptional, I am looking
forward to eating the whole goose.