Posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.audio.pro,sci.electronics.repair

Default beware of the updates you install

dave wrote:

dave wrote:

What about Android, kind sir?.

Are you really that stupid? Should we start calling you 'Always
Wrong V2.0'? The statistics for ALL VERSIONS were barely over 10%. I
know you're a union drone, and had the mandatory IBEW lobotomy, but
learn to read and think. YOu aren't clever, and you can't even troll
past the kindergarten level.

I am very stupid. I have autism and never finished high school. There.
Do you feel better now, Mr. Friendly?

Yawn. Do you feel better now for making fun of the disabled?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.