Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default 2002 Unisaw

On 11/26/2013 1:43 PM, Bill wrote:
Look at the splitter on the 2002 (look towards the bottom of the pdf).
Was it a new innovation at the time?

I think Mike M is correct. I bought the saw without an overhead guard,
purchased and installed one later, but I do not recall exactly the
splitter setup that came stock ... been a long time.

Which means that somewhere in this shop is another splitter? And where,
beats the helloutta me.

I'll have to get the manuals down from a top shelf and take a look.

I installed the overhead guard, a two man job, by myself, and ended up
with 13 stitches in my right thumb during the installation.

That I do remember, which may be why I have forgotten what came before.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net